Product Discolors in the Bottle (Mold)

A dark-green mold can grow on the surface of a HI-FLOAT bottle that has been opened for several months. The mold is harmless and similar to mold that grows on bread. If mold growth occurs, scoop off and discard the discolored material. Use the remainder of the bottle as soon as possible.

Do not pour the amount left in an old bottle into a new bottle, since that can seed the new bottle with mold. Wash off the pump when transferring to a new bottle.

If mold is a recurring problem in your area, purchase HI-FLOAT in smaller-size bottles.